11 July 2013

I am the new one here




Hi.))
I've had many blogs,but always there was one of my friends who did find out about it. I don't like it, when somebody close to me reads things, which I wanted to keep it just for myself or for my blog mates. So I've decided to create a blog in English. I also want to get know new "blog friends" from the whole world. I think it sounds weird...but whatever :D
 Ehm. I think that my English is average. So if there is some mistake, please correct them in comments.
I'm going to tell you  briefly  something about me . My roots are in Vietnam. My parents met each other in Czech republic, where I was born. And I still live here. Sometimes I'm really surprised, when someone doesn't know,where it actually is:D:D
I love everything about art. Drawing,painting,taking photos,artists,museums,theater,opera,music,architecture etc.Hahah one day I want to speak many languages(about 10?don't know). I can speak fluently in Czech and Vietnamese,because they're my mother tongue of course. English and German is not a big problem for me. Now I'm learning Korean and from September I'm going to start with Spanish:Dyay.Earlier I wanted to learn French, but I lost my "appetite".

I took these photos when I was last week in Italy in Lignano Sabbiadoro:)))
I also want to travel through Vietnam,China,Korea and Japan.I really miss my whole family.I'm almost 18 and I've seen them just once in my life:((( I will explain it to you later...
Hope you have nice holidays!
Your Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment